What a smile on Loki!!! I just love that dog!! I want to hug him, and squeeze him, and kiss him, and love him all over!! Oh and PJ is cute too (wink wink). You got some great looking boys!!!
We LOVED this video especially Loki laying in Parker's lap. Too adorable! when Loki jumped in i bet he thought Parks would know how to play the "tag and jump" game. Sweet little Wee is not quite ready for that, but I bet it will come soon. Does the dog really "talk back"? Love, Mom&Marcus
2 comments:
What a smile on Loki!!! I just love that dog!! I want to hug him, and squeeze him, and kiss him, and love him all over!! Oh and PJ is cute too (wink wink).
You got some great looking boys!!!
Is that a rug or carpet?!?!?!
We LOVED this video especially Loki laying in Parker's lap. Too adorable! when Loki jumped in i bet he thought Parks would know how to play the "tag and jump" game. Sweet little Wee is not quite ready for that, but I bet it will come soon.
Does the dog really "talk back"?
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment