Well folks...it's a new milestone reached....5 1/2 months...we couldn't be prouder!!!!
I knew it wouldn't be long!! Now I'm pretty sure he'll never stop. Very cute blog!
Now Loki has someone to race him!!
so awesome! Rae's still just rolling and scooting
We couldn't be prouder! Go Parks Go!Hugs!Roo & Grandp Frass
Parker is racing ahead with the milestones. He is Super Wee! Congratulations Parker. We love you so very much.Mom&Marcus
holy cow! I think that's a record! 5.5 months! GO PARKS!
Looking at these pictures just make us want to hug and kiss him. Thanks for sharing them with us. He is so adorable.Patricia
Oh my goodness --- my 4 1/2 year old son did the EXACT same thing - he crawled for a pair of shoes! How funny is that! Bring that big boy in here next time you're in town! I haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I knew it wouldn't be long!! Now I'm pretty sure he'll never stop. Very cute blog!
Now Loki has someone to race him!!
so awesome! Rae's still just rolling and scooting
We couldn't be prouder!
Go Parks Go!
Hugs!
Roo & Grandp Frass
Parker is racing ahead with the milestones. He is Super Wee! Congratulations Parker. We love you so very much.
Mom&Marcus
holy cow! I think that's a record! 5.5 months! GO PARKS!
Looking at these pictures just make us want to hug and kiss him. Thanks for sharing them with us. He is so adorable.
Patricia
Oh my goodness --- my 4 1/2 year old son did the EXACT same thing - he crawled for a pair of shoes! How funny is that!
Bring that big boy in here next time you're in town! I haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment