I apologize that this pic is a little blurry and that the video is a little dark but he was soooooo enthralled with this little music table from the Garcia family in Florida that I just had to post this! While Jamie was visiting last week she pulled this out of Parker's closet and opened it up for him. I thought he still wasn't quite ready for the big kid toy but I couldn't have been more wrong! He loves this thing and plays with it everyday! And he always looks up at me and smiles as if to show me how proud he is of his budding Mozart skills!
2 comments:
Please take time to record Parker's favorite tune. Maybe wwe can record our little Mozart and send in a demo. What a precious little Wee. WE LOVE YOU PARKER!!!!!
Love,
Mom&Marcus
PS How is the sleeping going?
Just stay away from Simon or there might be stiches involved. Well Simon Says, door knobs, and pools :)
I just knew that he was going to be lyrical...like Jesse james
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Post a Comment