As I was feeding Parker some yams he suddenly grabbed the spoon from my hand and proceeded to suck on it! When I gently tried to remove it from his talon-like grasp explaining that I needed to put more food on the spoon for him to continue to enjoy the eating experience...he pitched a fit! So it then became a game as to how quickly I could wrangle the dinner tool from his hand refill it and get it back to him be fore he exploded! :) Such an independent streak...which is a little awkward cause he lacks the dexterity still. Oh well...we'll figure it out!
3 comments:
Maybe he can start cooking soon and save you the trouble!
Tell em PJ....
This is how we do it!!!!
You might need two spoons so when he grabs one you have another with food coming at him :)
Post a Comment