Big news!!!! Parker actually ate solid food today with a little help from his mom and dad!! I noticed when Danny and I were eating at Costa Vida Parker watched every bite that his Dad took with GREAT interest!! So when we got home Danny whipped up Parks some groceries of his own and Parker LOVED it!!! He kept trying to grab the spoon and feed himself. And when Danny and I weren't feeding him fast enough he would try and grab the bowl to take care of business! :)Today rice cereal and formula....tomorrow ANYTHING he can get his hands on. Guess I won't be calling him the Wee One for much longer....so enjoy these pics and video while he's still my little guy! :)

2 comments:
How super!! A big step for your Wee One. Wonder what his favorites will be? You loved applesauce and peaches best. Marcus offered to send a pork chop if you need one.:)Of course we could send full course meals too.
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Awe Elle Elle gave him that awesome bib
Post a Comment