Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smiles for Daddy 2!!!

Parker's dad had been at school all day (for like 9 hours) and I had just put Parks down for a nap a few minutes before his dad walked in the front door. So when Parks woke up his dad went in to get him and brought him into the living room. I was showing Danny how I had tried to style Park's hair after his bath and that I wanted to take a picture of Parker when Parker finally completely woke up and realized it was his dad holding him and made the cutest face which I caught on camera. Parker sure loves it when his dad holds him!

2 comments:

MiciJim said...

How AWESOME is this picture!!! Adore the smile on Parker's face. Yep, he sure loves his Daddy!

Mom & Marcus said...

Parker looks fabulous but especially in his daddy's lap. What wonderful memories you are building for all of us as you share these great pictures. You two have an adorable son.
Love,
Mom&Marcus