Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Post number 5 for the day! :)

This is the last post for the day! Parker just went down for what I am sure will only be a 30 minute nap so I am taking advantage and posting the last 5 or 6 postings that I have been saving up! In this video Parker is on Danny's lap and Danny is just talking to him about Easter and such. The reason I am posting it is the first 30 seconds or so Parks makes some classically cute Parker faces and I just wish I could capture them on regular film! But since they are on video you are able to see a little bit of this little man's HUGE personality. :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Steph and Danny. He is so adorable! He does have a huge cute personality. I cant wait to meet the little guy. I got your annoucement today. It is very cute as well

Mom & Marcus said...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! Marcus and I just laughed and laughed over the singing dog. You should show the video to Loki so he can start practicing with Parks. You're right it is definetly just like your sweet babaysitter for Parker. Thank you for sharing this.
Lots of love,
Mom &Marcus

MiciJim said...

LOOOOVE watching Parker respond to his Mommy & Daddy's voices.
He is "personality plus!" Can't wait to see all of you "for real."
Love you guys,
Roo & Grandpa Frass