Parker received his 2 month immunizations this past Friday. He did so well and hardly cried at all, and thankfully no fever or side effects the next day either! Anywhoo....I had to work that morning so his dad had the privilege of taking him for this special occasion! :) Danny would send me texts throughout the morning letting me know how Parks was doing with the appointment and such and at one point I texted him back and said "Be brave little Parks!" So the text I received in return was this adorable picture with Parks smiling and the caption, "I'm being brave for you Mommy!" I smiled and actually laughed out loud with a patient in my dental chair. So of course I had to show her the picture and explain. She laughed and commented on what a great kid I've got. Don't I know it folks...don't I know it!

3 comments:
What do you mean by great? Kid
Parker is beyond that!! What an adorable child; we love him more each day. Please give him a special hug from us and a special welcome to Florida this May. All our love to you and your precious family.
So many hugs and love,
Mom&Marcus
Its a bird, its a plane, no its super baby in his winne the pooh diaper!! Cause that is how he rolls
Go Parks Go!! Looks like he's perfecting that John Travolta move!
Hugs and Kisses,
Roo & Grandpa Frass
Post a Comment