Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mommy's surgery

Last October while pregnant with Parks I slipped and fell on some ice and thought I had broken my ankle. After some x-rays the ankle just turned out to be badly sprained, but I think I knew even then that there was more wrong with my foot. So fast forward to April and I am now limping on the left foot. Danny finally convinces me to see a foot doctor, Doctors Bryce and Greg Cook in Logan, UT, and they diagnosed a fractured bone and a chip. So today I am having surgery to fix everything and will be in a boot while in Florida but everything should be healed by the time we do the pioneer trek in WY this summer with the young men and women from church. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

3 comments:

nolechick said...

I actually prayed for you this morning. I was at my desk. Someone thought that I was sleeping until they noticed that I was mubbeling. HEHEHEHE
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

steph good luck with everything. I hope the surgery goes well and u have a great recovery. We will be thinking of u. love ya

Mom & Marcus said...

God Bless You Very Special Daughter. Hope all goes well and your recovery is quick. Thank you for the call from your friend. Made us feel so relieved!
Talk to you soon with hugs and kisses and lotsd of love,
Mom&Marcus