Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 weeks and counting!

Well ladies and gents I am still only 11.2 lbs but I am now a whopping 22 and 3/4 inches long! Daddy thinks I look a little thicker and mommy thinks I am still the cutest kid ever. What do you guys think? :)

4 comments:

nolechick said...

Could he be anymore enthused?!?!?!?

Mom & Marcus said...

This is a great comparison on a regular basis. He is too adorable for words. Guess he takes after his parents. Can't wait to see all of you in Florida.
Love,
Mom&Marcus

MiciJim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiciJim said...

So sorry Parks, don't know what key I punched, but deleted our post. We'll try again.
Yep, Parks enthusiasm appears to be waning in this pic, but he's definitely gaining ground on the BEAR!!!!
Can't wait to welcome his first visit and his parents return to the Sunshine State.
Hugs,
Roo & Grandpa Frass