With the leaves finally falling off our maple tree Parks was able to help Danny
rake together a pile for some fun!
Shake it!
Swimming Utah style. :)
Where is Daddy? Parks could hear Danny sneaking up on him but couldn't see him yet.
Here he is posing like the strong boy he is. But where is Daddy????
There he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the fun begin!
Me and the Wee Man!
Happy Family times at the White House!!!
Check out that pregnancy belly folks!
Only 11 weeks to go till little Paisley arrives!
Parker NEVER sits still for long. (Not a shocker to anyone who knows the boy!)
And since I am usually the photographer in the family he is typically fed up with his photo shoots by the time I hop in there for a shot with him.
And that is why it always seem like I am clawing at him to pin him down to take a picture! :)
Danny and Mini Me.
Parker LOVES to play int he back yard with his dad.
One of their favorite things to do is to kick around this big blue ball.
Just Hanging out with dad.













1 comment:
Steph, I LOVE all of these Fall pics! They are truly, truly precious! I love you guys so much!
Post a Comment