Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Parker's gifts from the twins!

I apologize that I am dragging Parker's birthday related pics out so long. I have been a naughty mommy about not posting them all together! The last one will be soon, I promise, with Parker's actual party pics!

This sweet package came for Parker in the mail just before his special day....I wonder who it's from ;)
(Those signatures would be from the Okey boys, Dax and Luke)
(Their mom Jamie is one of my most favorite mission companions and dearest friends and most importantly is the one that taught Parker how to sleep this summer!!)

Parker was soooooo excited to rip into this package that I just let him have at it...check out that smile of anticipation.... :)

How about that for a tough guy face? :)
Can't you almost hear his little thoughts, "Hmmm...what's in here?"
"Oh goodie!!!! They sent me 2 books! Hooray!"
I love alligators...they remind me of my trip to Florida last year.
Ooooo and this one has a hippo in it!
Grrrrrr! Or maybe just, "Yum!"
Thanks Okey family! These books are some of the best tasting ones I got!
See yall soon!

2 comments:

jamie said...

So cute!!! I love that he was so excited to tear into the packaging, kids love the most simple of things! I don't know if you noticed but Dax had actually drawn a picture of Parker on the package, it looks just like him ;)

Shells said...

LOVE him! Could he be any cuter? I don't think so! BTW I LOVE ya'lls furniture and floors in the pics, so cute!