Parker ended up in the groceries while I was trying to get them put away. No complaints though cause he ended up in the fruit bag munching on one of my favorite treats!
Fear not, with only 4 tiny teeth to tackle that apple he was only able to make a small dent in it.
After the video I cut it up into Wee sized bites and took the skin off so he could fully enjoy each nibble. :)
I asked him to show me where the apple was and so he did!
Ahh the sweet victory of actually getting what you want!
Parks and his apple in real time. Watch for the funny face he makes when he bites too hard!


1 comment:
You live in the right area for apples. How sweet that Parker likes "good for you" foods! He really is an adorable angel and we LOVE the biting attempts! Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment