Now that Parker is 11 months old I finally am getting around to posting his pics!! He is my rapidly growing Wee and he makes everyday worth living! I'm not sure if he'll ever really know how much his dad and I love him...but we are more than willing to give it the old college try! :)
So Parks is close to 20 pounds here but not quite, (and as of Jan 4th still not quite there!) But he is now 30 inches long! He will probably always be at the smaller end of the curve but we love that he is, "Wee sized!" I personally think that the reason he is so agile and coordinated so early is partly due to the fact that he is not a jumbo jet :)
Wee grins and spiky hair!!!!
It is about time to get him that first hair cut because he is just about sporting a mullet in the back! But his hair is so downy soft it pains me to think of it getting chopped off!
And here is Parks taking Bear on a little field trip around the house. How lucky is Bear to have such an awesome tour guide? :)
2 comments:
How adorable!! Bear definitely has the best guide in the world. Parker is now bigger than Bear - did you ever think it would happen this soon?
Why not let his hair grown? His curls would be soooo cute.
I think you could get away with not giving him a haircut for a while longer. :)
Post a Comment