Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pile-o-leaves

So just before the snow began to fall here in Cache Valley there was a brief period when it was just Fall! :) I couldn't resist raking up a pile of leaves with Danny so we could let Parks play in them. Above is the aforementioned pile-o-leaves!

Parks wasn't quite sure what he thought about the idea as looked down at the gathered foliage but as usual he let his mommy have her way with the photo op :)

So here he is! I like to call this pic "Still Life of Wee in Leaves" :)

Then I decided to toss some leaves into the air so Parker could enjoy them falling around him.

And then he offered up this face to show his gratitude for such a special moment his mommy had prepared for him! :) Danny always teases me that I need to stop trying to, "Norman Rockwell," Parker's life. I think this post is proof that Danny may be right!.

My sweet, sweet, little Parker James....how do I love thee...let me count the ways!!!! This kid really is such a good sport. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful he has his daddy's patient streak because without it I would have missed so many cute photos of this boy :)

Reminder: We have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011.


PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.

3 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

This is great!! Parker is really so patient and willing to pose for pictures. You are so lucky!! Keep up the super pics of you and your wonderful family.
He sure does love the leaves.
Mom&Marcus

Mom & Marcus said...

I just want to hug this precious angel!
Love,
Mom

Mom & Marcus said...

The pics with the falling leaves and the falling snow show our beautiful angel at his best. He really loves being outside with nature and enjoying her sweet kiss on his face. We Love you ALL>