These are pictures that we took during the blizzard. Danny wanted to keep the snow off the driveway as much as possible and since the four wheeler broke he had to shovel. :( While Danny was working Parks motioned to me to lift him up to our picture window so he could see his dad outside. Once I did there was no stopping that kid. He went INSANE until Danny came back in and we bundled him up and stuffed him inside of Danny's jacket!
His little face must have been freezing but he just kept laughing and smiling each time Danny made a pass with the shovel...I didn't have the heart to take him in!
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes :)
Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things!
Seeing the tiny snowflakes land on Parker's long eyelashes made me think of Maria from the Sound of Music singing this song!
And BTW we have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011. :)
PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.
And BTW we have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011. :)
PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.
4 comments:
Well Parker is one of our favorite things! How beautiful. He just loves being outside and wiht his Dad. Bet this thrills Danny and you too. Go Parker!! The snowflake is precious - great pictures.
What a cute picture!
I was going to ask if PJ swore too?!?!? But then I read the post ;) hehehhe
LOVE YOU
Steph, what wonderful photography!
How angelic can you get?
Definitely Christmas card worthy (if you were just in it too)!!!
Hugs & Kisses
Post a Comment