Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale a tale of a fateful trip that ended in this pumpkin patch in Utah's most northern tip! (I wish I was creative enough to actually make the whole theme song applicable...but alas....I'm not!)
Parker, Danny and I as well as our friends Sam, CJ, and their kids headed to the American West Heritage Center, here in Wellsville, to take some cute fall pics and make some fun memories. (Please observe above that Parker picked the only white pumpkin out of the patch to play with!) :) And below he was trying to walk to me.
In this one is Danny trying desperately to get that, "perfect," pumpkin patch picture, and without fail Parks has other plans.
So finally I put Parks down and just let him do his own thing. I was well rewarded.
What a stinkin' cute kid. He really is such a sweet little boy. I just wish I could get him to smile and look at the camera at the same time.
Wait! Almost there....
just a bit more and....
Ahhhh the Wee and a genuine grin. :)
The site has a small train that the kids can ride that is reminiscent of the old trains that went through the west in the 1800s. So Parks and I hopped on for a little ride down the rails.....
Parker, Danny and I as well as our friends Sam, CJ, and their kids headed to the American West Heritage Center, here in Wellsville, to take some cute fall pics and make some fun memories. (Please observe above that Parker picked the only white pumpkin out of the patch to play with!) :) And below he was trying to walk to me.
In this one is Danny trying desperately to get that, "perfect," pumpkin patch picture, and without fail Parks has other plans.
So finally I put Parks down and just let him do his own thing. I was well rewarded.
What a stinkin' cute kid. He really is such a sweet little boy. I just wish I could get him to smile and look at the camera at the same time.
Wait! Almost there....
just a bit more and....
Ahhhh the Wee and a genuine grin. :)
The site has a small train that the kids can ride that is reminiscent of the old trains that went through the west in the 1800s. So Parks and I hopped on for a little ride down the rails.....Parker so badly wanted to catch some of the leaves that were falling. So I put him down and let him play around in them. He was soooooo happy. If only EVERYDAY could be this good, you know? :)






2 comments:
We are in love with Parker!!!! Can you come here so we can love on him for a long......time. Thank you for sharing. He is wonderful and you are all super!!!!! Please come soon because we really miss you all.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
What a cute kid and a lovely day! Fall in Cache Valley :)
Post a Comment