Friday, October 1, 2010

Here are the Wee One's 6 month pics FINALLY!:)

We jetted Parks on over to JC Penny's when Danny was home for a day during the summer to get some studio style shots of Parks for his big 6 month B-day. These are some of my favorites.
Just look at those chubby rosey cheeks! I kiss on them constantly. :) This is a face I often get when I have called his name and he turns around as if to say, "Yes Mommy..what do you want? " :)
Sitting up like a big boy. Although now with walking being the mode of choice I don't see much of him just sitting ANYWHERE! :)
I love this little face!!!! He has been sticking his tongue out a ton lately.

Of all the shots the photographer got this one is for sure in my top 5 because this face is true Parker.
Just some current stats for everyone. Parker now weighs 16 lb and 15 oz. and is 27 inches long. The Neocate is ridiculously expensive but it is really helping him to grow! He loves trying new foods with some of his new favorites being: raspberries, blue berries, peaches, avocado, mangoes, and we are going to introduce salmon when Danny gets back from this current trip in Alaska! Yummy!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Stephanie, all the pictures from Penneys were just adorable. Parker is really a handsome baby.
We really enjoy all the pictures you post of him.

Mom & Marcus said...

Our blessed grandson is absolutely more handsome than anyone. Yes he does look like his daddy but I see some of mommy there too. These pictures just begin to do justice to the Park Star!! Thank you for sharing them with all of us