"Mom what is the name of that app I like so much?" "It's WWF Smackdown, honey." "Oh yeah mom, thanks!" :)
Sure am glad my fingers are small enough to type on this tiny keypad of Daddy's.
Hmmm......
the Internet seems to be down....guess I 'll just have to resort to the next best thing. :)
If there is one thing I have learned so far with my little man it's that as long as it is tasty....it's entertaining. :)

Sure am glad my fingers are small enough to type on this tiny keypad of Daddy's.
Hmmm......
the Internet seems to be down....guess I 'll just have to resort to the next best thing. :)
If there is one thing I have learned so far with my little man it's that as long as it is tasty....it's entertaining. :) This is a video of Parker and Danny's phone!
1 comment:
Wow this is great! Parks can just text whenever he wants to communicate. What a smart little boy you both have.
Post a Comment