These are shots with Parker's bear at 7 months. And the only thought I had with these photos was that it was similar to watching a WWF Smackdown! So with no further ado I am proud to introduce the newest member of the WWF (Wee Wrestling Federation) Park Star! I can almost hear the trash talk starting.....Poor Bear....he is about to feel the fury......
"What's that you said about my Momma....."
"No one talks about my Momma like that...."
"I got a secret for you fur boy it's ON NOW!"
"I make this look easy!"
"Take that!"
"Wait gotta give out a posed shot for all my lady fans!" :)
"What's that you said about my Momma....."
"No one talks about my Momma like that...."
"I got a secret for you fur boy it's ON NOW!"
"I make this look easy!"
"Take that!"
"Wait gotta give out a posed shot for all my lady fans!" :)

4 comments:
You take the best pictures of Parker. I love the expressions on his face.
Love it!
Marcus and I just laughed until we cried over this one. We see Park Star is ready for big time WWF as shown by his prowness with Bear. Especially loved the last pic - you are saving bear from totally being torn apart. Hurrah for Steph as she protects bear from the new WWF champion! Your creativity makes all these grat pix work!! Lots of love, Mom&Marcus
Too cute for words!! WWF at
its best!!
Parks applied and executed
a ferocious BODY LOCK
appropriately called the
BEAR HUG!!
AWESOME!!!!!!
Post a Comment