Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Hair for Autumn

While hanging out with my friend Ashlee I realized my highlights from this summer were looking rather dippy. She suggested a bit of fall color and I heartily agreed! Fast forward an hour or so and this was her creative result!!!! I love it! Red and gold aren't my usual color pallet but I do like a little variety now and then. What do yall think?

3 comments:

nolechick said...

I LOVE it!! I am uber jealous of the color. I try all the time to get a red color. It never stays and Amy has sworn to NEVER do it again. LUCKY you!!!!
Love

Mom & Marcus said...

Looks really great on YOU! What do your guys think?

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful, I can't STAND it!

Greetings from sunny Florida! I had to find you to tell you that I JUST found the message you left on my mini cassette recorder. That would have been what? 2003? 2004? It was absolutely lovely to hear your voice. I love you and I miss you!

We're in Chiefland, now. Terry's all degreed up and we're having a great time. Are you coming to Florida any time soon?