Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Fun!

Ahhh it is nearly that time of year again in beautiful Cache Valley! There are pumpkins everywhere, gardens are all being harvested, and the leaves are beginning to change as the air turns cooler! Danny and I grabbed Parks last weekend and headed over to a canyon near our home to take some pics before the leaves started to fall. We found these trees in a small grove and Parks just loved to touch the bark. Danny grabbed a small piece of straw and started tickling Parker's cheek. He batted at it....
Finally grabbed it.....
And then promptly copied his dad by sticking the other end of it in his mouth! :)
This is probably my favorite pic of the boys that I've taken in the last few months! I only wish I could have been in it with them!
HAPPY FALL YALL!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

Love this picture!! Your GUYS are too sweet and cute or maybe we should say handsome and ready to love you!!!

Shelli Roholt said...

the colors are gorgeous!!!!great pics :)

nolechick said...

I need some more Steph in these!! The colors remind me of the pics we took in GA!!