These pajamas are the best thing in the world!!!
I have no idea why anyone who designs clothes thinks it's smart to invent something for an infant that has 57 snaps down the front and around the crotch! I tried one on Parks and he woke up and had a hard time going back to sleep when I would change him at night cause the snaps were loud and I kept having to unsnap and re-snap when I would miss one of the junctures!!!! So I found, on a clearance rack at Walmart, a striped pajama that had a zipper and I thought brilliant!! So I bought it for a whopping 2 dollars and Parker did better that night...well..better for him anyway. So when I went back to buy more they were all gone. :(
So I made it my mission to find more! And yall know how I am when I set my mind to something. :)
So the search began. It seemed that everywhere I looked all I could find were those snap abominations! In stores, online, at garage sales, at the DI (Utah's version of Goodwill), they were nowhere to be found at a reasonable price. So poor Parker sometimes had to wear the same jammies 3 or 4 nights in a row if I didn't have time to wash that one from Walmart!! But when I was shopping at Target the other day on the bottom rack at the end of an aisle... there they were!! Truly the heavens parted and the angles sang!!!!! I literally bought all 4 packs of size medium and large and I am now on the hunt for extra large! I am so thankful the Lord listens to even the tiniest prayers even when they may seem a bit silly:)
He loves to pull his legs up and he looks so funny with one full leg and one flat one!
While visiting my friend Gena her son Zakk was playing with Parks and decided to take a few pictures on his level. This first one Parks looks very intrigued by the camera...and when he gets that look in his eye you had better be faster than him or whatever it is that you have is gonna get nabbed by the Wee and we see in the last picture Zakk and his camera almost didn't make it! :)
1 comment:
He is a winner!!
Post a Comment