Friday, July 23, 2010

Parks is officially on the move!!!!!!!

While at my friend Gena's house, whom I mentioned in the last post, she came across this walker that her grandson had used but grown out of recently. So just for fun I placed Parks in it to see if it would be a good fit, figuring that he would be waaaaaaaaay to small for it still. Clearly I was wrong!!
Now granted his little tiny big toes on each foot barely touch the ground when he is moving, but he does not let that stop him! Parks is undaunted and he uses all of his Wee might to push himself around! This kid has got some gumption folks! Wonder where he gets his determined streak from? ;) Well now that he's got some wheels the next step is to get him a license!
So enjoy this little speedster in these photos and the video below!

1 comment:

Mom & Marcus said...

Oh Parker, You are sooooo talented and ready to walk. Go, go, go!!!! We love watching everything you do. Please be good to your Mommy and let her get some extra sleep.
Love,
Mom&Marcus