Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We sure love the Lord here in the South!

Since we have been living in Utah these last four years or so with all the Mormons (Which do not have signs like these out in front of their churches!) I had almost forgotten what it was like to see these signs and just how witty some of their commentary can be! Check out just a few of my favorites below from our trip to FL! This one below is only made better by the impromptu yard sale going on beneath! :)

But this one folks.....is my favorite for sure! :)


Ahhhh there is nothing quite like the South!!!!!!

3 comments:

nolechick said...

I love my little southern towns. They are special in their own way!!!!!

Brett M said...

It never occurred to me that there aren't signs like this in UT. I see several every day, no matter where I go! I hope you had a great time on your trip.

M said...

Brett sent me the link to your blog, thinking I would enjoy it and lo, I do.

My sister says you can measure distance in the south from one church to the next--it's more accurate than mileage!