Well folks we've finally made it to the sunshine state! Parker James was such a great traveling companion! He made it all the way to Florida with nary a peep! Matter of fact people were shocked on the plane as we were exiting because they didn't even know he was there because he was so quiet! :) But once they saw him they just kept commenting on how "adorable," he was! And I would have to agree that he is pretty stinkin' cute! More updates from the little world traveler soon.....

2 comments:
You better freakin come find us, woman! I can't wait to see the little guy! Let me know if you need my number. CJ did great on her first flight too (and she was 2) I kept getting complimented on how "good" she was and how they couldn't believe it was her first flight. Yay for good kids! :)
Hey Steph! I hope you remember me ;) Congrats on your new little boy! He is so cute. Hope you have fun on your trip home!
Post a Comment