Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Parker and His Aunt Stacie!!!!

Parker finally got to meet his Aunt Stacie in the flesh on this last trip home to FL! She was so excited and gathered so many of her coworkers for this momentous occasion that by the time we arrived Parker had a posse of 7 or 8 people just chomping at the bit to meet him. Now for those of you who know Stac she isn't the biggest fan of holding little ones and poor Parks picked up on that right away! But he did wear his "My Aunt Rocks" onesie for the occasion so she decided to give snuggling with him a try. (Check out the expressions on both of their faces in this pic!) (And please also note the picture by her computer of the twilight cast....she is such a TWITARD!!)
But she was determined and smothered him with some of her southern lovin and didn't let up!


At last...... happy Parks and Stacie!


I had to jump in for a family shot! And poor Parker had had enough. It was 90 degrees and he wanted out of that onesie!! The humidity his momma missed so much just didn't agree with him he is a diaper only baby in the sunshine state! :)






4 comments:

MiciJim said...

These pics are absolutely precious!!!
By the end of the visit, Stac & Parks were thoroughly comfortable with each other!!!

nolechick said...

Thank You Mici!! We were BFF by the end of the week :)
Yes I am a TWITARD and the first step is addmitting it!!
I do love that onsie, cause I rock and I am his favorite!

Mandy said...

Hey- nothing wrong with being a Twitard... glad you didn't come up to my work... a third of my cubicle has twilight stuff on it!

Mom & Marcus said...

Stacie really connected with Parker and you can see it on both their faces. You both rock.