After my foot surgeryI went and spent a few days in Draper, Utah with my friend Brandy so she could help me with Parks as I was recovering. On the way down there my poor little one who HATES his car seat began his usual screaming about 3 minutes in to the trip! So I pulled over and took him out to check to see if he was hungry or need a diaper change. I had to set him down for a second and the only place available was the front seat of our ghetto 98 jeep Cherokee. When I turned around to pick him back up he was so smiley and content I just had to snap a pic. (Of course by the time I took the pic he wasn't actually smiling but oh well.)

1 comment:
The problem here is that Parks wants to drive. Maybe if you start early he will be ready soon to take over. After all anyone this adorable should be driving his own super car. Too cute.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment