I didn't know until after Parker was born, and I read my midwife's report, as to exactly how much weight I had gained during the pregnancy. I refused to look when she weighed me! :) Turns out it was a whopping 67lbs with me topping out the scale at 199lbs the day before he was born according to her notes. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But thanks to the HCG diet and a little bit of time I am now down to 152lb and still losing weight. My goal is to get back into my size 8 pants but as all the ladies out there know having a baby takes a toll on your hips and mine have spread for sure. :)
2 comments:
Yay Steph!!! That is sooo awesome! You should be so proud of yourself! That's a lot of weight you lost in two months- you go mama:) love you more than most! :)
Steph that's great! Bet Parker, Danny and Loki will also notice and be proud of you.
Hang in there with the foot. Go easy as you can.
Sooooo eager to see you in May!
Love and hugs to all.
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment