Monday, April 26, 2010

Parker's 1st Sunday at church!

Not nearly as fancy as his white tux with tails that he wore for his blessing, but not a whit behind in cuteness! This was Parker's attire for his first regular Sunday at church! After I dressed him I asked politely, "won't you please give a big smile for Mommy?" And this ladies and gents is what he offered up!!!!! I love this little boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MiciJim said...

Grandpa Frass says "Parks is cute as a button."
He does look adorable for his 1st. Sunday at church.
And he served up a gorgeous smile for his Mommy.
Hugs and Kisses,
Roo & Grandpa Frass

nolechick said...

Nice bugger sucker on the bed!

Mom & Marcus said...

Parker is really learning to smile for the camera. Keep it up in preparation for his movie star career! These wonderful pictures show just how much Parks is love by all of us.
Lots of Love,
Mom&Marcus