Sunday, April 25, 2010

I think he looks like BOTH of us!!!!

People are always saying how much Parker looks like his dad. I am usually flattered and say I know! I have the 2 most handsome men in the world to hang out with everyday! But as I was looking through an old photo album my mom made from when I was little I have to admit I see a little of me in the Park Star as well! What do yall think? This first one is a Danny look a like photo and the last 2 are ones where I think he favors me a bit.












3 comments:

MiciJim said...

Steph, Grandpa Frass says he forgot that you had the John Travolta moves too. Parks gets them honestly!!!!!!
Parker James does look like both of you. Looking forward to seeing all of you for real.
Hugs and Kisses,
Roo and Grandpa Frass

Kim said...

Steph, I can totally relate to what you are saying! And I truly agree- from the beginning I have thought that Parks is a PERFECT mixture of you And Danny! Perfect kid. Love u guys:)

Mom & Marcus said...

The look alikes are so cute. Yes Parker does look like both of you. Bet he has both your great personalities too. You two have one super kid!
Love,
Mom&Marcus