Oh, Whoo, you look so wonderful with your beautiful new son. So do Danny and Loki ;-) I can not believe how big he is-bless your heart! Wish I could be there with y'all! (I looked up prices for ticket to SLC and it was outrageous :( !) Love you! Ping
7 comments:
Steph-you look sooooo radiant; Danny sooooo content; Loki the attentive steed; and Parker just AWESOME
Love you all
Roo & Grandpa Frass
oh man, Steph...he's SO CUTE!!!
Stephy yall look GREAT!!!! I LOVE YOU
Congratulations you guys!!! He is beautiful! So, I'm guessing his birthday was Monday?
Oh, Whoo, you look so wonderful with your beautiful new son. So do Danny and Loki ;-) I can not believe how big he is-bless your heart! Wish I could be there with y'all! (I looked up prices for ticket to SLC and it was outrageous :( !) Love you!
Ping
Steph you are amazing. What a beautiful little man. Good Job Danny.
Just the three guys in your happy home. What a handsome trio.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment