Matt forwarded me your e-mail and asked me to "attach your blog to ours or whatever we do" so you are officially attached to our blog :) He is adorable!! Congratulations on the new addition!
He's so adorable! Is she able to nurse him, Danny? Please send her my best and if she's having any issues tell her she best find me so I can help! CJ sends her love too! :)
9 comments:
Cute little White baby. I'm so happy for you guys.
I wanna hug him, and squeeze him, and kiss him, and love him all over!!!
Oh, he's so chubbily and adorable-love it!!!
Matt forwarded me your e-mail and asked me to "attach your blog to ours or whatever we do" so you are officially attached to our blog :) He is adorable!! Congratulations on the new addition!
Look @ those cheeks!!!-already the charmer, lovable and delightful.
We're so proud!!!!!
Grandpa Frass & Roo
He's so adorable! Is she able to nurse him, Danny? Please send her my best and if she's having any issues tell her she best find me so I can help! CJ sends her love too! :)
Way cute! Thanks for letting us see your blog! We can't wait to see him!
I can see both Danny and you in Parker. He's beautiful!!!!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL BABY from two wonderful parents. Will be so nice to love and cuddle.
Love,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment