Saturday, December 31, 2011

Changes in lattitudes changes in attitudes the remix

So as 2011 comes to a close in a few hours I am taking just a quick moment to reflect on what an incredible year it has been for our family.
We started the year with a feeling of emptiness and loss but will be blessed to ring in 2012 with a strong little heart beat brought to us by our baby girl Paisley who will be joining us in Feb. :)
Parker has progressed as always by leaps and bounds and Danny and I thank the Lord everyday for him and for each other. 
I can say my testimony of life's blessings and challenges has never been stronger and I know for certain that He, from who all blessings flow, has truly cradled us in his arms of mercy and love. 

Life is good. 
And with that thought and a few parting words from Mr. Jimmy Buffett I bid you all a peaceful end to 2011 and an adventure filled 2012.

Oh, yesterdays over my shoulder
So I can't look back for too long
There's just too much to see waiting in front of me
And I know that I just can't go wrong
 
With these changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes
Nothing remains quite the same
With all of my running and all of my cunning
If I couldn't laugh I just would go insane :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

your post brought the Spirit to my heart & a little tear to my eye this morning. Love you:)

Brett M said...

I'm finally catching up on your blog. Sheesh. So excited for your 2012 and feel happy that I'll get to meet little Paisley! We'll have to get together as soon as the winter starts to wind down, deal? And I love that you shared JB's wisdom. So true. :-)

elegance said...

Love the reference to Buffett. Now you get to teach Paisley the songs. Tons of love.

Mom & Marcus said...

Singing the Buffett right along with you!