Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's been a long time....I shouldn't have left you....

Hello Dearest Friends and Family,

Life here at the White House is NEVER dull and these last 5 months have been no exception. I truly apologize to Parker's faithful followers regarding the delay of multiple postings. I have some from his 1st birthday party back in Feb and some great ones from Danny and I's graduation in May. Plus some cute pics of family adventures in between.  :) I am steadily compiling these and will begin posting them in the next few days!

Love to each of you until then!
Steph

(I would like to send a personal thank you to my friend Julie for her recent texts that motivated me to actually get these memories on-line! You rock Julie! I love you!)

4 comments:

nolechick said...

Without a dope beat to step too!!!

Julie said...

Was this just a tease? I'm really curious to know what you guys are doing now that you have both graduated. :)

Shells said...

Okay, I seriously need some new post on here!!! lol! Whats up with ya'll? Raelee and I miss looking at new Parker pics :)

Julie said...

So, I have decided (4 months later) that this was indeed a tease. Maybe we'll find out in a Christmas card where you guys are working and what you are doing now that you have graduated.