I like to switch Parker's toys out every couple of weeks or so just to give him some variety. While I was down stairs in the laundry room I found a small tent I had bought for him at IKEA about 6 months ago. I brought it upstairs and set it up while he was napping. Upon his awakening he was so excited to see this new structure in his normal play area he actually squealed with delight! :) I threw a few pillows, blankets, and his bear in there and he just had a ball. But little did he know that the best was yet to come. Danny took a much needed break from his thesis to come upstairs and sit with Parks in his tent. He also brought some of Parker's favorite books into the tent and those boys just had a blast reading book after book after book!
Keep in mind this tent is designed for small toddlers. Danny's 6'3" frame made for an interesting photo next to Parker. :)
Parker was actually a little annoyed that I was interrupting his, "Daddy time," with my silly camera. ;)
I was able to catch them on video before Parker protested. It is a bit dark and grainy but Parker is just so engrossed in his dad's attention that I had to post it. It is just so sweet to me how much this big old man loves hangin' out with his little boy! :)
2 comments:
The two of them in the tent together - I expect you can take a picture of Parks lying on his back in the tent in 15 years and he'll still look like his dad then.
This is beyond precious so please save this picture. His time with his Daddy is wonderful. What a lucky little angel!!!!
Don't worry you are still number one!
Post a Comment