Ahhh I knew the day would finally come when Parks would take his last official shot with bear. I just never thought it would come sooooo soon. :(
He will no longer sit still long enough to take the picture by himself so just to wrap things up I decided to join him for the final Hoorah in his 11 month pic!
So with all the "bear essentials," covered (hee hee hee) on to bigger and better things shall we?
Parker's official one year pictures!
Oh the mighty Wee One, ever the conqueror! :)
(And might I add the phrase here, "Holy Buckets," does this boy ever look like his dad!)
He was not about to pose in the bucket like the photographer wanted him to do. Surprise, surprise, surprise, he had to do it HIS way. Wonder which parent he gets that from? :)
I know that every mom loves their kids and thinks they are the cutest, but can you really blame me for feeling that way when Parks gives me this look? I am the luckiest mommy in the world...of that I have no doubt!




2 comments:
How beautiful!! We love you all so very much!!!
oh my goodness!!!!! He is soooooooo cute! I wish ya'll lived closer so Parker and Raelee could play together. Ah well, at least we have blogs! Happy 1 year Parker!
Post a Comment