Friday, March 4, 2011

All Aboard !!

Parker received this awesome Amish train set that spells out his name for his birthday from his Roo and G'Pa Frass. (That would be my Step-mom, Mici, and my Dad for those of you who don't know them by their official new titles bestowed upon them by Parker.)   :)



 This was such a cool toy and Parks loved moving all the letters around and around and around....etc.
When I asked him how much he liked his train, he just gave the biggest smile. Then I decided to try and teach him how to blow a kiss. He hasn't quite mastered that but he does have this cute face down pat. (All you have to do is say, "Parker kiss kiss," and he'll try to pucker up those cute little lips!)   Don't you just wanna squeeze him?

2 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

Of course!!! But I want to grab him and hug him too. What a precious angel.
Did you see again how intent he is? The signs of a futrue scientist and genius!!!
Love you all.

JudyL said...

I love your mantra! Keep calm and carry on. That is SO British.