Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Parker's BIG Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker asked Santa for three things this year! The first was for a 4-wheeler, (we found a cute inexpensive one at Walmart!) The second was for his 2 front teeth! And those have arrived, so check them off his list! And lastly...he wanted a new sibling...check!   We are so excited and the new White One should be here sometime in August 2011! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of yall! :)

We have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011.

PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.

7 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

Oh my goodness!!!! So many many congratulations!!! It seems Santa was nice and naughty this year! hee hee Sorry I couldn't resist!

So happy for yall!!!!

Shells said...

Yay!!! I'm soooo super excited for ya'll. What awesome news! Congrats! and Merry Christmas!

Brett M said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling okay and that everything goes smoothly! (Haha... as I was about to send in this comment, I glanced down and saw that the word verification word is "dulas," almost like "doula." Funny. And appropriate.)

Mom & Marcus said...

Congratulations Precious Angel!!!! We are soooo excited for you, Danny, Parker and Loki. Now Parker can assume his big brother role.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

misty said...

Congrats! You are further entrenching yourself in the adventures of childrearing. It is quite the trip as I am sure you are already discovering! Thanks for keeping us updated!!

the Kasallis family said...

sounds about right! congratulations! they will be the best of friends. close babies are the best!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!