So as we near the end of 2010 I found a number of cute Parker pics that just never made it into a post this year. The above picture is how he used to sleep with two fists up! (Just look at those yummy cheeks!)
Parks loves to stand on the random rock in our front yard. Danny always refers to this picture as, "Flame On!" in a tribute to the Flame from the Fantastic Four!
Danny was home for a brief stint this summer and as we all went for a walk I managed to take this cute picture of my adorable boys having fun! Just look at Parker's tiny toes! They are my favorite part of this picture:)
While I was trying to find an outfit for our Christmas picture this year Parker found the mirrors in the dressing room rather fascinating. And who can blame him with such a view? :)
We have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011.
PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.




2 comments:
I can never get over how cute Parker looks walking around, he looks so little running around! he is such a cutie. I would love an invite to you blog! alarnell@yahoo.com
Yes our best ever cutie is one for the record books. Love to everyone!
Post a Comment