Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fun with those Noble girls again!

Danny and I were able to attend our ward temple day with some of our neighbors and friends. And when we go the Noble chicks ALWAYS take good care of Parks! Here he and Brig are having a "Wee bit" of fun!

I guess Brig snapped this pic of Parker's treasures. I found it a good visual of why he doesn't need any more toys! :)

Pensive Wee.

Apparently the Wee had a diaper blowout in our absence. So after a quick change from Gabby he made it known to her that he was just happier without his pants and shoes on. :)

I have been selfishly dreading the posting of this video. NOT because it involves my stinkin cute kid doing stinkingly cute things. But because I had been hoping his first word would be MaMa.
Nope.
 Listen close to he and Brig and see if you can hear what his first word really is.....

We have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011.

PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.

1 comment:

Mom & Marcus said...

Lucky for Parker - he has the best sitter friends in the world. We are soooo glad Brig and her sister take such special care of our angel. This is a very special relationship. Go Parker!!!!