Saturday, December 11, 2010

A carbon copy if I have ever seen one....

It's no secret to anyone that knows these two that they are bestest buddies. :) Parker even loves Lowes as much as his dad does! Here they are looking for insulation together.

He may be mommy's main man but his is his daddy's little look-a-like for sure! :)

Here they are in Park City with the leaves changing in the back ground.

This is a random picture Danny took when Parker was dropping a serious hint that he wanted to get picked up. :)

I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
 I was trying to get Parks to come with me so I could find his outfit for our Christmas picture, but as always he had other plans which involved him playing outside the store in the flowers! So Super Dad swooped down and rescued me and played with Parker to keep him happy :)

And this is my new favorite Parker pic.
 The color is a little enhanced but his smile is so charming, don't you think?
We have decided to take our blog private at the end of this year. Hopefully everyone will have a chance to send me their email before then. Just send it to: sfrassrand@yahoo.com so I can keep the Parker pictures coming your way in 2011.

PS. You will find this same message at the end of each posting till 12/31/10.

3 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

Precious family together with Daddy and son. How beautiful! Now we need Mommy and son together!!
You are wonderful to grab these great pictures to share. Love you special daughter.
Mom&Marcus

Mom & Marcus said...

The favorite Parker pix are getting better and better!

Shells said...

LOVE the pics, Parker is such a cutie :)