Friday, November 19, 2010

They really do put crack in their food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I wouldn't have believed this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! This is a snippet from our local paper this morning showing 50 or so people seriously CAMPED OUT the night before the new CHICK-FIL-A opens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A store finally came to Logan and though Danny and I are true fans of the establishment we were NOT about to sleep outside (with Parks nonetheless) when it was super windy and 30 degrees! I now finally have proof that they DO put crack in their food. How else can one explain this picture? :)

But alas......since clearly both Danny and I are crack addicts...I think the shot below of introducing Parks to the cow today really just speaks for itself.

****(Update....since Danny, Parks, and I ate here today I found out that the store was giving away free food for 6 months to the first 100 people in line this morning! Sweet deal!! Makes the 30 degrees ALMOST seem worth it!)

2 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

Too cute!! Guess there are also crazy people in Utah too! Glad Parks will be a fan. Did he like the cow? Y'all are so funny!

Kim said...

I love you and I LOVE this face you're making! Such a cute post...can totally hear you saying each word as I read it!