Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy's big helper!


With the holiday season fast approaching it falls upon many women in this great country of ours to begin the great tradition of whipping up treats for friends and neighbors. Our house is no exception! :) So as I was cooking Parks toddled in and grabbed my leg and gave me that look which basically says, "I am here mom how can I help? " :)  Never one to pass up an opportunity to let the little guy learn I passed him a few utensils and then went back to what I was doing. I should have known that they would only keep him busy for a minute or two then he was back tugging on my leg asking for what he really wanted...my attention. How could I say no to that sweet face? So the baking was put on hold and Parks and I got down on the kitchen floor and banged pots and pans and other kitchen items together till he was ready for his nap! "

1 comment:

Mom & Marcus said...

How precious! It is obvious that Parker is soooo loved and enjoyed. keep it up sweet daughter. You are doing a great job as Mommy.