Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LOVE the sound of Parker laughing. It's truly infectious!
This is just ONE of many ways that this little imp gets me to smile on a daily basis. :)
(This video is a bit dark at first but it gets better, so just listen close and enjoy!)

5 comments:

nolechick said...

I am laughing and crying at the samne time. What a wonderful sound!! I so wish I was there to poke his belly and make him laugh.

MiciJim said...

Can't get enough of that laughter. It is sooooo totally contagious and unique to the Parkstar!!!!
Makes us feel that we can just reach out and hug our adorable grandson!!!!

Mom & Marcus said...

How sweet the sound! He is really the most precious little one with the best laugh. Keep it going! We love to hear his happiness

Shelli Roholt said...

oh my heck i couldn't help but laugh when I heard Parker laughing! he is so absolutely adorable!!!

JudyL said...

What a happy kid :)