What is big, yellow, and actually holds Parker's attention?
Nope...not Big Bird...although I can't wait for him to actually enjoy Sesame Street! This is the famous dust mop, mentioned in a previous post, for which Parks took his first step. :)
IT'S THE BIG YELLOW MOP TOY! So cute. We can tell Parker is getting ready for bigger boy toys. Wow, his growth is amazing. Love the posts. Thanks for keeping us updated on our precious grandson!
So adorable. Look at him just crusing around. I cant believe how quick he is doing things. I am nervous for Skyler to start. OH and love your new hair. you look amazing! Miss you guys
2 comments:
IT'S THE BIG YELLOW MOP TOY! So cute. We can tell Parker is getting ready for bigger boy toys. Wow, his growth is amazing. Love the posts. Thanks for keeping us updated on our precious grandson!
So adorable. Look at him just crusing around. I cant believe how quick he is doing things. I am nervous for Skyler to start. OH and love your new hair. you look amazing! Miss you guys
Post a Comment