Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Make your words sweet for someday you may just have to eat them!

Parker loves this photo look book and it is for sure one of the top 5 best gifts he has ever received. :) He will sit and look through the pages and then chew on it for upwards of 30 minutes. I have to admit that I am so pleased that he likes books even if for now they just serve as appetizers. :)

1 comment:

Brett M said...

I'll never forget that when Cat, our oldest, had books in her mouth nonstop, Ben said, "I really look forward to the day when she does more than just chew on books!" It struck me as so funny and I think about it every time I see a baby gnaw on a book. Don't worry; he'll only be devouring books metaphorically before you know it.