Saturday, August 21, 2010

If only everyone had a Bridgette...

This is Bridge! She can love on Parker and entertain him like no one else I have ever met including myself! I dropped him off over at her house with her mom and older sister Gabby (the young lady from the water slide post) when I went to pick Danny up from the airport on the 10th. I left her my camera and these pictures that follow are what I found when we got back to their house a few hours later. :)Me giving Parks a snuzzle before I left.
Bridgette has this little bonnet in a dress up bin. Don't ask me how it ended up on Park's head! :)
These pictures seriously crack me up!
A fashion forward kid...that's for sure!
Apparently, as Parks is prone to a bit of spit up an outfit change was necessary. Notice their cat Goddess in the back ground checking Parks out. :)
He does love this little book yall see him holding and he is gonna be a reader which makes me sooooooo happy. He already has his dad's agility and coordination so it's nice to see that he has some of my traits as well...besides my nose! :)
Scaling Mt. Pillow in record time!

4 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

What great pix. Bridge really has a way with Parker. He looks soooo contented. What a blessing he is to all of us.

Mom & Marcus said...

GO READER PARKS!! I know that thrills you - me two!!!!

Shelli Roholt said...

i love to read your blog, seems its the only time i see you these days!!!!! but just wondering why im not yet on your bloggin buddy list????? hmmmm???? love ya

M. Vickery said...

Another kitty lover in the White family perhaps?? Do I need to send him some kitty toys? Some of Kaleigh's favorite toys are the cats' toys! =]