Parker's "Great" Aunt Judy came to town for a brief visit while out in the Beehive State for a conference in Salt Lake City. He LOVED spending time with her and really enjoyed their morning walks. :) Here they are on our back porch.
Aunt J came with us to Parker's ENT appointment when Dr. Wood decided it was time for tubes in Park's ears. She was such a HUGE help and both Parks and I were sooooo glad she was there to lend a helping hand.
Parker loves hanging out in his Bumbo in the morning and this next series of photos he is playing with his toys and then I ask him to show his Great Aunt J what he was playing with and then he decides to share with her his toys. :)
Parker loves hanging out in his Bumbo in the morning and this next series of photos he is playing with his toys and then I ask him to show his Great Aunt J what he was playing with and then he decides to share with her his toys. :)
1 comment:
I'm sure Judy loved the time with Parks. He is absolutely ADORABLE!!The picture of him sharing shows what great character this little guy has already developed. It must be a pure joy to hold this precious child every day!
We love you,
Mom&Marcus
Post a Comment