Saturday, June 5, 2010

Many faces of Parker James 2

Parks was hangin' out in his Bumbo today and started giving me some of the craziest faces!
They were too funny not to share. :)
I love this one with his one eyebrow up! Both brows down....Why so Serious? :)

His lips in this picture start to convey he is getting annoyed by my constant interruptions with the camera.
Check out that rockin' string of drool!

I have been trying to capture this face for months and now I have it! Prepare yourself....it's The official Parks Pout!!!!!


2 comments:

Mom & Marcus said...

Love the pout!! It is not only official but a true classic. Thank you for sharing. We really enjoy his daily growth and development in these pictures. It's almost like being there.
Lots & Lots of Love,
Mom&Marcus

nolechick said...

I LOVE the pout...kinda looks like someone else!??!?!?